Anthony J. Iselborn, DC, DACBSP, ATC, LAT, CSCS, FIAMA, PES
Dr. Iselborn completed undergraduate studies at the University of the State of New York and the University of Florida. He received his Chiropractic Degree from Life Chiropractic College in 1984. He is Board Certified as a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (DACBSP).
Dr. Iselborn is credentialed by the National Athletic Trainers Association as a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC), the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES).
He is fellowship trained to perform acupuncture by the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (FIAMA). He is also certified in Dry Needling Trigger Point Technique. In 1999 and 2011, Dr. Iselborn was selected by the United States Olympic Committee to provide chiropractic care at the Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center. He is a member of the United States Olympic Sports Medicine Society and The American Chiropractic Association Sports Injury Council.
Dr. Iselborn is the Team Chiropractor for the Jacksonville Jaguars NFL Professional Football Team. He is a member of the Professional Football Chiropractic Society.
He has extensive training and has been certified to perform Active Release Technique (ART), Graston Soft Tissue Technique Procedures, Kinesiotaping, and is FAKTR Certified (Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehabilitation).
Dr. Iselborn served as a member of the United States Olympic Committee Sports Medicine Team at the 2011 Pan American Games.
Dr. Iselborn was selected and served with the United Stated Olympic Team as a member of the Medical Staff for the Games of the XXX Olympiad in London, England 2012.
- Licensure, Florida Board of Chiropractic Medicine, CH4759
- Athletic Training Board Licensed, AL715
- Florida Board of Chiropractic Medicine-Acupuncture Certification, CH4759
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC), National Athletic Trainers Association, 029702485
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength and Conditioning Association, 9910310
- USA Beach Volleyball Sports Medicine Staff
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians-Ethics Committee Chairman
- Hawaii Ironman Triathlon World Championship Finisher – Kona
- Boston Marathon Finisher
- River Run 15K National Championship 58:59 PR
- Cross Florida Bike Ride Finisher – 160 miles
- RAMROD Finisher – Ride Around Mount Ranier One Day – 180 miles
- Maine Marathon 3:10 PR
OTHER STAFF MEMBERS
At Iselborn Chiropractic and Sports Medicine we have a full team of professionals that have the certifications and knowledge to be the best at what they do. The following are some of their qualifications:
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Florida Licensed Chiropractic Physicians
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Registered Nurse